Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gyaaaboooo!!! MUKYA!!!!

So i finished all 23 episodes of Nodame Cantabile in about 3 days. It was wonderful. Truly one of the most beautiful series i have ever seen. Good anime is anime that makes you tear up outside and inside. It was inspiring, and i found myself actually practicing piano for awhile.

Now, back to real life. I have this friendship complex/conflict going on this summer. I'm still trying to figure out who my real friends are. Its been weird, strange and troublesome, but...I think I'm getting closer. Im like drifting from people though, that i thought were my real friends. College sounds a little lonely.

Anyhow...Just a moment ago i was sitting at sonic's with....friends! It was fun, fresh and we were going to prance around wal-mart at 1 in the morning until i got a phone call from my fairy godmother saying "get your behind home!" just for that...i literally posed for it. =]. pictures on facebook.

Myspace or facebook....i can't figure out which one i like. I equally check them both, but i don't really....interact.

Goodnight.

No comments: