So, I've been obsessed with this one kind of cake, called "ma lai gau", which is a cantonese sponge milky cake that tastes...really good. i've been trying to imitate that flavour, but so far every cake that i've made has been a complete mess. i'll post pictures later, along with the recipe.
i also made an apple pie tonight. wow, i'm being very productive.
OKAY, so onto anime!
Today i watched Darker than Black 02. I saw the first ep the other day, so i'll make this one a double post. I still havent' blogged all the other animes. i think i'll just do like first impressions and then reviews, because i dont' like blogging every episode.
Darker than Black: I think i really like this show. it seems really shallow so far and a little bland, but im curious about the main character. he's got like split personality disorder or something. Very interesting, and thats the only thing keeping me goin'. i'm like obsessed with this one. its my new favorite this season. So what am i keeping up with so far? the list is getting bigger so im happy =).
NANA
Kekkaishi
Shounen Onmyouji
Darker than Black
Jigoku Shoujo Futokumori
my heart goes out to those who have passed away today in that fatal incident...at Virginia Tech. It was a sad tragedy that i hope no one i know will ever have to experience in the near future. my prayers go out to the fallen.
i'll edit this later...
x//edit:
Okay! So its thursday, and i am not really being productive as i have friends over for a project and im not doing much but blogging on the internet. I haven't done much lately but thats okay. Wow...i wish my friends logged onto blogger often. Oh well. I love blogger! its so much easier and simpler. I got sick of xanga cuz i was being stalked by this one chick that really annoyed the hell out of me. i wonder if she will find my blogger one day. that will be scary. and i think that would suck. Anyway...i haven't done much else with my life lately. Okay i think i have written enough and i have to go.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment